Friday, June 13, 2008

Friday The 13th Obligatory Rant/Post

Friday the 13th

With Friday the 13th Upon us, I figured we would discuss the films...but then Fearnet.com beat me to it! They actually go through the definitive list of Friday the 13th films. So that basically kills my whole review and/or rant.

My favorite one of course is Jason Lives. Lightning hits the grave, and we're ready to roll! It was produced by an old friend of mine named Don Berhns.

But for me, the franchise really took shape when I was a ten year old and I was still playing NES 8-bit and played the ultimate horror video game: Friday the 13th the game!

This thing was awesome, at least to me at the time.

However, nostalgia has not been kind to this game, as explained here by The Angry Video Game Nerd:


Looking for grindhouse, horror, or sci-fi films? Please check out our amazon astore featuring all things horror. Don't trust astore? Check out amazon.com, surprisingly they have more grindhouse,horror,and rare sci-fi than you may not have thought possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment