Tuesday, June 17, 2008

F*CK That, I Keeps It Reel



That's right folks, I'm back. I decided, when my server crashed over at Video Store Blues that I could keep this pumping juicy bits of horror mayhem, and keep the other one for the other movies that I watch.

I love horror.

I shouldn't just toss this thing, so I'm back....that's right...I'm sorry...

Oh and if you're a horror movie fan, or have a blog let me know, so I can add you to my links on this site.

I'll be back with more horror goodness tomorrow. I'm sorry for the flip flop...I'm like a professional wrestler that claims retirement.

For now...Enjoy this mess I call a blog...I'm back!

Looking for grindhouse, horror, or sci-fi films? Please check out our amazon astore featuring all things horror. Don't trust astore? Check out amazon.com, surprisingly they have more grindhouse,horror,and rare sci-fi than you may not have thought possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment