Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Rest Stop 2: Don't Look Back Trailer

Rest Stop 2

Rest Stop wasn't exactly that great, so when I heard that Rest Stop 2 was being released, I had to question the Raw Feed people. I mean, I barely even liked their cult release "Believers" dvd. Maybe, the people at Raw Feed made a lot of money on the first release, so they are going to pull out all the stops on this one, or maybe it won't be that good after all. The synopsis is as follows:

The movie tells the story about a veteran from Iraq who is on a road trip with his best friend and girlfriend, who finds him and his partners crossing paths with a serial killer who murdered his brother and his girlfriend a year earlier.


I usually keep my eyes open to these straight to dvd releases, simply because I enjoyed Wrong Turn 2 so much. To be fair, I really liked Henry Rollins in Wrong Turn 2 the most, not necessarily the rest of the movie.

Here's the official Rest Stop 2 Trailer:



I will most likely rent it, because I see all horror movies, and I'm lame.

Looking for grindhouse, horror, or sci-fi films? Please check out our amazon astore featuring all things horror. Don't trust astore? Check out amazon.com, surprisingly they have more grindhouse,horror,and rare sci-fi than you may not have thought possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment