Wednesday, June 4, 2008

I Spit On Your Grave Remake

I Spit On Your Grave

I'm not the biggest fan of remakes, but I admit, I like a few. However, there are some things in horror that you should never touch again, and well, this is one instance where I'm going to blow the whistle and feel somehow upset.

There is an announcement coming out that there will be a remake of I Spit on Your Grave!

If you haven't seen I Spit On Your Grave, you gotta see it today, if you do not own it, buy it, because if your only instance of seeing this film is the remake, I'm saddened by you.

Are there any horror movie remakes that are actually worth watching? I mean, I liked Rob Zombie's Halloween, but I know a TON of people that hate on that movie with all force. I wonder, if there's a good remake, ever?

I liked Funny Games, that was an ok remake to me, but then again...I'm not really sure.

Looking for grindhouse, horror, or sci-fi films? Please check out our amazon astore featuring all things horror. Don't trust astore? Check out amazon.com, surprisingly they have more grindhouse,horror,and rare sci-fi than you may not have thought possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment