Monday, June 9, 2008

Today in Horror News Volume 1



In a new feature on this site, I'm going to start highlight some news for all two of you readers out there. We'll have a lot more content coming through here, and I'm working on saving some money to get a microphone. I want to do a Scary Films Podcast, and can't do it unless I can save some money. I have about half of the money now, and am desperately trying to get more money, however it's just not that simple...so if you want to donate, go for it...otherwise hold tight and wait for the Scary Films Podcast coming sooner, than later...I hope.

Here's the news:

Ever wanted to see the top 10 Milf's of horror? Neither did I, but Fearnet.com has the top 10 Milfs of horror, and they aren't exactly pretty. If that wasn't horrifying enough, we have the top 10 dilfs of horror too...gotta love the timing, with Father's day coming up.

How about some more remakes? Apparently there are talks swirling around the Horror world that there maybe more sequels in the planning for the Texas Chainsaw Massacre series. That's right, more sequels planned after the remake that happened in 2003...yeah...I know...it's getting pathetic. However, just when you thought that you couldn't possibly get more horror movie remakes, there are those that want to get a full blown Rosemary's Baby remake, which is going to suck too.

It's bad all the way around.

Horror movie recommendations for this week:

The Texas Chainsaw Massacre 2
Otis
Blood Car
Night of the Demons
Rosemary's Baby
Sleepaway Camp

That's about it for the horror news right now, it's not much, I know. However, I'm working on more things, including hustling for that microphone as well as watching more horror movies than you can shake a stick at. I welcome all comments and suggestions...so let me know what's on your mind.

Looking for grindhouse, horror, or sci-fi films? Please check out our amazon astore featuring all things horror. Don't trust astore? Check out amazon.com, surprisingly they have more grindhouse,horror,and rare sci-fi than you may not have thought possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment