Monday, June 30, 2008

End of the Month Death Toll June 2008

If you're new to this blog, welcome, if you've been following along then you've probably seen me quit this blog, then come back, and start to seriously review some films. I watch at least 15 to 20 movies a week. I don't know what else to do, so I watch movies.

This month, I didn't review as many movies that I wanted to, so I compiled this first list of movie reviews for easy access. This is the End of the Month Death Toll, meaning that the following are links to the reviews that I did from the beginning of this blog until today, June 30th 2008. On the last day of each month, I'll post a similar list, and you can select what reviews you want to look at.

If you like any of the reviews, or simply enjoy the movies, check out our amazon links on this site, as it helps me pay the netflix bill. I have more movies coming up in the month of July, so stay tuned.

If you have any suggestions, send them my way, and I promise I'll watch and review them. If you have a horror movie blog, let me know, and I'll link you with the recommendation of the film you have.

Thank you and good fright...I mean night.

Wrong Turn 2
Hatchet
The Ruins
Blood Car
Videodrome
Masters of Horror: We All Scream For Ice Cream
Believers
Cabin Fever
Dolls
They Call Her One Eye
Inseminoid
The House on Sorority Row
Planet Terror
Rob Zombie's Halloween
Funny Games
Friday the 13th
Sleepaway Camp
Camp Slaughter
Feed
Wrestlemaniac
Population 436
The Faculty
The Omen IV: The Awakening
Otis
Ax' Em
Jesus Christ Vampire Hunter
The Curve
Lifeforce
P2
The Machine Girl

Looking for grindhouse, horror, or sci-fi films? Please check out our amazon astore featuring all things horror. Don't trust astore? Check out amazon.com, surprisingly they have more grindhouse,horror,and rare sci-fi than you may not have thought possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment