Thursday, May 1, 2008

They Call Her One Eye Review

They Call Her One Eye Dvd

I know it's kind of weird to say that I'm getting into Grindhouse/Exploitation cinema, so I won't really put it into that type of language. I have kind of rekindled my fascination with the genre however.

They Call Her One Eye

When I was a kid growing up, I would see these weird movies in the "Cult" section, they were what is now referred to as "Exploitation" films. Here's one such example, one that I have recently seen on a dvd full of exploitation trailers. The film is called "They Call Her One Eye" and it's seems surreal. Here is a trailer for the film:



Grindhouse

The movie, from what I've read online, had influence in the one eyed character for Kill Bill. Whatever the case is, this film is awesome...although a little odd at times, and very graphically violence and sexual...but if you're fan of the Grindhouse cinema of yesteryear, then you're going to love it.

I know I did.

You can pick up They Call Her One Eye on dvd, or search online for the original, unedited, limited edition version of this film...though obscure, it's well worth it.

1 comment:

jervaise brooke hamster said...

I want to bugger Christina Lindberg (as she was at the time this movie was made, not as she is now obviously).