Friday, October 23, 2009

Saw VI Is Upon Us

Saw VI

Today is not Halloween. However, today might as well be Halloween. I moved to a city that only has 21,000 people and there is only 1 movie theater. So this weekend I'm going to try to drive an hour away to a major city to see none other than Saw VI. That's right, I'm somewhat of a fan of Saw and am somewhat excited to see what they come up with yet again. I am always down for a rated R scary film.

If you haven't seen the trailer for Saw VI yet, here you go, the official trailer for the latest installment of the Saw series:



I'm not too sure what's going to go down in the film, but since the last one ended with sort of a cliffhanger, I'm hoping it comes full circle and finishes itself off. I should've reviewed the other films for this week, but I didn't. I hate to admit but I'm still unpacking.

I'm a little depressed because I don't have a job and after 40 applications, I've received not one, I kid you not, not one solitary phone call.

I have previously talked about Saw and you may have missed out on my thoughts. So here are some posts from my past that feature Saw.

Saw IV Review
Mid September Mail Bag
Saw V Review
Saw: The Ride Announcement

If you hate the Saw series, that's ok, but remember...this is an R rated Horror Film. Rated R horror films are a rarity these days, so enjoy your weekend and I'll have a review of Saw VI for monday sometime..

Looking for grindhouse, horror, or sci-fi films? Please check out our amazon astore featuring all things horror. Don't trust astore? Check out amazon.com, surprisingly they have more grindhouse,horror,and rare sci-fi than you may not have thought possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment