Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Saw The Ride, Really?

Saw The Ride

I've had some heated arguments with people over the Saw franchise, and have defended the first film with such passion at times, that you would think that I made the movie. However, I'm an idiot, because all these arguments have gone for not...with the announcement of a rollercoaster named and styled after the Saw Franchise.

Yep.

I don't know what to say about selling out anymore...Saw V is coming, but come on...a ride? I guess it was just a matter of time.

Looking for grindhouse, horror, or sci-fi films? Please check out our amazon astore featuring all things horror. Don't trust astore? Check out amazon.com, surprisingly they have more grindhouse,horror,and rare sci-fi than you may not have thought possible.

3 comments:

  1. Yeah, I've heard about this - it's in the UK, right?

    Hey, it could be worse!
    [I would ride this ride!] :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is fucking cool i cannot wait me and my friend henna are so excited this is the best thing for thorpe park a DEATH ride so sickkkkkkkkkkkkk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a reasonable ride made much better by the theming ideas of Mr Wardly...

    ReplyDelete