Friday, August 28, 2009

The Descent 2 Official Trailer

The Descent 2 Official Trailer

Well folks, yes, it is another Friday and considering that the end of the month falls on a Monday, I didn't do a review for today. However, you should really check out my review of The Ruins, or my Rewind of The Ruins, because it will get you ready for this next trailer.

This trailer is for the sequel to The Descent, and while I haven't reviewed the first film from Lionsgate, I still think this looks halfway decent. I think it shows too much of the monster, which is the main draw, but oh well. Check out the trailer below:



If you didn't see The Descent the first time around, then you need to get with the times and order it online. Of course, I'm an idiot and haven't reviewed it, which is lame.



I know, it was probably unnecessary to make a second Descent film, but what are you gonna do? It's the industry.

Looking for grindhouse, horror, or sci-fi films? Please check out our amazon astore featuring all things horror. Don't trust astore? Check out amazon.com, surprisingly they have more grindhouse,horror,and rare sci-fi than you may not have thought possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment