Monday, August 24, 2009

The Witchunt Trailer

I was gone all last week, and didn't watch any new horror movies, but I met a man one morning. His name was simply T, and he told me about a horror movie that he's making and pointed me to this trailer.

The movie is called The Witchunt and here's the trailer...I'll have a review on Wednesday...I'm not sure when this one is coming out, but it looks sinister.



Looking for grindhouse, horror, or sci-fi films? Please check out our amazon astore featuring all things horror. Don't trust astore? Check out amazon.com, surprisingly they have more grindhouse,horror,and rare sci-fi than you may not have thought possible.

1 comment:

  1. I know these guys and can't wait to see this movie. They are in a band called White Collar Sideshow. Thier performance on stage is mind blowing and extremely intense. So this movie has to be even more so. Check them out www.facebook.com/whitecollarsideshow and see this movie as soon as it opens.

    ReplyDelete