Monday, August 24, 2009

The Witchunt Trailer

I was gone all last week, and didn't watch any new horror movies, but I met a man one morning. His name was simply T, and he told me about a horror movie that he's making and pointed me to this trailer.

The movie is called The Witchunt and here's the trailer...I'll have a review on Wednesday...I'm not sure when this one is coming out, but it looks sinister.

Looking for grindhouse, horror, or sci-fi films? Please check out our amazon astore featuring all things horror. Don't trust astore? Check out, surprisingly they have more grindhouse,horror,and rare sci-fi than you may not have thought possible.

1 comment:

kelit thornell said...

I know these guys and can't wait to see this movie. They are in a band called White Collar Sideshow. Thier performance on stage is mind blowing and extremely intense. So this movie has to be even more so. Check them out and see this movie as soon as it opens.