Friday, May 1, 2009

Demonic Toys Comic Book

Oh yeah, this week I got my grubby paws on a new comic book. Well, it's not new, it's just an old copy of the Demonic Toys comic book. I also got you guys scans of the first story of the comic book's story.

I know, this is just a petty excuse to appease only 2 of you fans that still read and comment on this site. I had a rough week and after a Double Chocolate Stout last night, I didn't have it in me to watch "Tenebre" so I decided to watch The Celtics fight The Bulls in an amazing video game like game 6 of the Eastern Conference Semi-Finals. It was a great game, but nothing horror related happened.

So here is how this update is going to go down. Click on the images to get a bigger version, and enjoy DEMONIC TOYS the COMIC BOOK!

Demonic Toys Cover

Demonic Toys2

Demonic Toys3

Demonic Toys4

Demonic Toys5

Demonic Toys6

Demonic Toys7

Demonic Toys8

Looking for grindhouse, horror, or sci-fi films? Please check out our amazon astore featuring all things horror. Don't trust astore? Check out amazon.com, surprisingly they have more grindhouse,horror,and rare sci-fi than you may not have thought possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment