Monday, January 31, 2011

Top 10 Horror Movies of January 2011

Here are the top 10 horror movies that sold according to Amazon, for the month of January 2011. This is something I started in the close of 2010, and wanted to help promote the current sales. I found that there were some great stuff in the top 20 and top 30, but here are the ones that are top sellers in the top 10, with links for you to use. Remember this list is NOT my own it's based on amazon's bestsellers list:

The Top 10 Horror Movies January 2011 Edition:

let me in blu ray

1. Let Me In [Blu-ray]

2. Let Me In

3. Monsters Special Edition + Digital Copy [Blu-ray]

4. The Walking Dead: Season One [Blu-ray]

true blood

5. True Blood: The Complete Second Season (HBO Series)

6. I Spit on Your Grave

7. I Spit on Your Grave [Blu-ray]

8. The Vampire Diaries: The Complete First Season

9. The Walking Dead: Season One

supernatural

10. Supernatural: The Complete Fifth Season

Support this blog by visiting the Scary Film Web Store here.

No comments:

Post a Comment