Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Support SCARY FILM Blog

Hello Readers!

I know, I don't exactly evoke a great sense of writing most of the time, but I want to thank you for your support. Yes, I appreciate all the readers of this site, even if you never comment or suggest movies.

I would like to take this moment in time to ask you to support this site. I have been struggling to find a job here in this crap town I live in and it's been nearly 13 months with out as much as a job interview. I've tried everything to get a job, short of begging, and it's just not working.

If you have a job, or want to support the site, or simply are bored, please do me a favor and check out these two sites below:

The MACABRE DVD STORE (powered by Amazon) - This astore/amazon store is all about horror for you. You don't need to pay extra for your horror dvd's, it is simply a site that uses the Amazon search engine to harness all things horror. It's also easy on the eyes.

CLICK HERE to visit the MACABRE DVD STORE.

You can also simply to AMAZON.COM by clicking here, and I'll get a kick back.

I know, I know. I'm asking a lot here, but if you are going to buy on amazon anyways, please help me out.

If you would like to advertise on this site email me at sirjorge AT gmail dot com. I don't have set prices...or anything, and am open to all offers.

Once again, thank you for reading.

I have a review going up later today.

No comments:

Post a Comment