Wednesday, September 15, 2010

From the Mailbag Mid September 2010 Edition

Once again, the middle of the month brings forth a great deal of comments to reply and talk about. So here we go.

Trick or Treat Pete said in regards to my "Ed Gein The Butcher of Plainfield Review":

I've never seen this one, but I did see the 2000 Ed Gein with Steve Railsback as Gein. Very much enjoyed that one.
Dreaded Dreams
Petunia Scareum


This one is not worth it. If you have time on your hands, and absolutely must get it, I guess so.

Anonymous said in regards to "Sleepaway Camp Review":

I thought the ending was horrendous and horriffing and the cast and producers should be arrested,i mean i support people having a Imagination,But this film was Perverse and Disgusting,i bet kids go to sleep and wake up screaming after seeing the ending and thats wrong,i hope that this Movie gets good treatment from the Canadian and US Goverment and gets Banned for Life( No Apology)Banned for Eternity,StepDad pluto nash Seven should get banned Too,Kevin Spencer Rules though,At Least that show got real good reviews,good for you Greg Lawrence.

Well. I don't know what to tell you. The ending was classic, just classic. I loved it. Banned? That's too harsh.

Flor said in regards to my "REWIND: Lifeforce Review":

Lovely, I didn't want to comment in an old post, but since you just dust it out....
I wanna see this movie because of the zombie like creatures, and bad acting, sounds perfect for my frinds and myself. (We love old bad movies, and this one sounds sooo ODD. Interestng note: Last weekend we watched Killer Clowns From Outer Space, I didnt remember that the music was pretty good...)
So! I'm going to see if I find this movie thanks to your review. =)
(Ok, In true, I REALLY wanna see that 10 minutes with Stewart because... *WTF?!* Is to good not to see it.)


Yes, comment on anything! This one is cool, most people haven't even seen it. Killer Clowns is more "chiq" these days, but yeah, this was cool. Oh and yes, Stewart makes this one a "must see" for sure. The video game is fun too, make no mistake.

Anonymous said in regards to "Rob Zombie’s Halloween Review":

hell yeah

I agree!

Well that's the end of the comments for the middle of the month, keep checking back for more updates, and more random crap from yours truly..sir jorge.

No comments:

Post a Comment