Wednesday, September 29, 2010

End of the Month Deathtoll September 2010 Edition

The month has came and went. This is month #12 that I haven't been able to find a job, not even washing dishes or anything. It's start to wear on me. I'm a college educated idiot, and I have 10+ years of experience, yet nothing. All I have in this world is this site and my constant ramblings on the horror movie topic.

I'll return on the first or so, with another rip roaring review for you. In the meantime, take a look at what was reviewed this month and enjoy...as October approaches.

End of the Month Mailbag September 2010 Edition
Scream Review
Child's Play 3 Review
Support SCARY FILM Blog
REWIND: Captivity Review
Halloween 5 The Revenge of Michael Myers Review
From the Mailbag Mid September 2010 Edition
GRIMM UP NORTH FESTIVAL CONTEST
BLACK DEVIL DOLL "Weird Wobbler" out now!
Machete Review
The Wolfman Review
Silent Hill Review
REWIND: Lifeforce Review
Ed Gein The Butcher of Plainfield Review

In case you were wondering what other crap I've reviewed, you can check out the last time I updated the "SUPER LONG MEGA POST OF CRAP" listings by clicking here.

No comments:

Post a Comment