Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Holiday Horror News

I’m back again, but due to two weeks of company at my house, I wasn’t able to sneak away too often to watch holiday horror films. I tried unsuccessfully to watch a few but I did manage to get some news sent my way about holiday horror that you’re going to enjoy how awesome these things are.

Halloween 2 Poster

First and foremost, Rob Zombie (House of 1,000 Corpses, Halloween) has confirmed that he’s going to be directing a direct sequel to his Halloween reboot, and will continue the storyline from the moments after the last one ended! That’s right, Rob Zombie’s Halloween 2 is coming out sooner than later. I like his work, despite the differences, and am looking forward to this one.

Second, here’s an awesome video clip from two idiots that got paid to review films! These guys are complete morons and stupid. I can’t believe the comments that are said, and how Roger Ebert ends this segment. It shows how stupid movie critics are when reviewing horror films. Here’s the clip:



Silent NIght Deadly Night 4

Finally, I have my grubby hands on Silent Night Deadly Night 4: Initiation. Well, it hasn’t come in the mail yet, and ordering it this late in December is going to be a dumb move, but I’m hoping to cap off the Holiday Horror month with a review of that epic movie. It’s a vhs tape, but hey, I collect them. I have been a fan of the first 2 films for so long that it’s time for me to finally see the rest of the 5 part series. Here’s a trailer for Silent Night Deadly Night 4: Initiation:



That’s it, a little news post to hold you guys over, I’m sorry that there’s no review today. I will have one on Friday of a holiday classic, well sci-fi holiday movie review, I’m tired. If you’re feeling generous, check out my amazon links or a link from the “text links” in the sidebar and up above, and help me keep trying to view the most obscure holiday and regular horror movies.

Looking for grindhouse, horror, or sci-fi films? Please check out our amazon astore featuring all things horror. Don't trust astore? Check out amazon.com, surprisingly they have more grindhouse,horror,and rare sci-fi than you may not have thought possible.

1 comment:

  1. I saw those 'critics' slating Silent Night, Deadly Night. They are such snobs when it comes to horror movies. I have often seen people reviewing horrors and they sneer at them and make fun of them because they don't like them. Horror movies are popular and they make plenty of money and maybe thats why they need to slate them all the time. Most movie reviewers or critics are just plain snobs when it comes to a bit of blood and gore. It's fun and that is why so many people love horror movies...

    ReplyDelete