Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Holiday Horror Month



This month, considering there is so much focus on Christmas, I’m going to be reviewing holiday terror from now until the end of the month! That’s right, this month, for the rest of the month each movie will be a holiday horror movie, and yes, it is cliché of sorts.

I thought about it, and wasn’t going to do this, but considering that this site has never had a holiday horror month, and it is the first year of reviewing, I might as well give it a shot. So starting with my next update which will be a second look, I’m going to be talking about why the movies are scary, or why they are not, and we’ll all enjoy a good holiday season.

Sorry that the updates aren’t as hard hitting these past few days, I’m currently recovering from vacation and haven’t had time to settle back into the routine. However, Friday I’ll have a new post that will jump start this Holiday Horror month.

If you're feeling generous, go to our online store and get stuff. We get a few cents...and I do mean cents.

Looking for grindhouse, horror, or sci-fi films? Please check out our amazon astore featuring all things horror. Don't trust astore? Check out amazon.com, surprisingly they have more grindhouse,horror,and rare sci-fi than you may not have thought possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment