Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Holiday Horror Movie 2009 Wrap Up

Holiday Horror 2009

Well folks, we are reaching the end of the month and that means that we're doing a quick couple of wrap up posts for not only the end of the year but also the end of the month.

First and foremost, I want to thank anyone out there that has commented on any post. Your support is very much appreciated. I also want to thank anyone that purchased anything throughout the year on amazon. I made a total of 9 dollars this year! Thanks. Maybe next year I can get a little monetary help and I can get a dot com going for only horror film.

This past month I reviewed only holiday horror films. Next year I'll be doing the same with more hits that I missed this year. If you did manage to miss something this week, here are the movies and posts you should check out from the Holiday of Horrors 2009:

Silent Night Deadly Night 4: Initiation Review

Rewind: Silent Night Deadly Night 2 Review
Silent Night Deadly Night 3 Review
The Complete Silent Night Deadly Night
The Ginger Dead Man Review
Santa Claws Review
Black Xmas Review
Black Christmas Review
Wind Chill Review
Thankskilling Review

That was it for this month. I'll make sure to come back next month with a whole new slew of horror, science fiction, and exploitation films for review. If you have any suggestions, comments, or simply want to ridicule me, go for it in the comments section. If you have money please purchase something from our amazon links.

Looking for grindhouse, horror, or sci-fi films? Please check out our amazon astore featuring all things horror. Don't trust astore? Check out amazon.com, surprisingly they have more grindhouse,horror,and rare sci-fi than you may not have thought possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment