Thursday, March 5, 2009

H2 Set Photographs

I don't mind Rob Zombie making Halloween. Here are a couple of pictures from the set of H2, which is the direct sequel to Rob Zombies Halloween. I think it will be a good R rated horror film. Seriously, it's not going to be as bad as people say. Here are a couple of photos that I found online, obviously they are all over the horror sites.

Halloween 2

H2

H2 is coming out later this year. If you're interested you can read my reviews of Rob Zombie's Halloween and Halloween 3: Season of the Witch, which I did some time earlier in the history of this blog.

Looking for grindhouse, horror, or sci-fi films? Please check out our amazon astore featuring all things horror. Don't trust astore? Check out amazon.com, surprisingly they have more grindhouse,horror,and rare sci-fi than you may not have thought possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment