Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Interesting Horror Movie Releases 7/14/2009 Late Again

Wow, I don't know what happened to me yesterday, but I forgot to post an update. Sue me. I'm sorry for the delay in posts, I've been overworked, under appreciated, and under paid. So I've had a hard time getting the best out of this site, and for you guys that are still reading and dare I say commenting.

Here's the latest Horror Movie releases for the week:

Black Torment DVD
Case Closed: Season One DVD Box Set
Claymore: Volume 6 - The Awakening DVD
Door Into Silence DVD
FLicKeR DVD
The Haunting in Connecticut DVD
The Haunting in Connecticut Blu Ray Dvd
Horsemen DVD
I Still Know What You Did Last Summer BLU RAY DVD
Prey DVD
[Rec] DVD
Sleepy Eyes of Death: Collector's Set, Vol. 1 DVD SET

Looking for grindhouse, horror, or sci-fi films? Please check out our amazon astore featuring all things horror. Don't trust astore? Check out amazon.com, surprisingly they have more grindhouse,horror,and rare sci-fi than you may not have thought possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment