Friday, June 12, 2009

Nothing New Today

Hey readers...young and old. If anyone is left out there in horror land and is still reading this. I haven't had time to watch any new horror movies, so I didn't get a review done today. I have read a few things though, I read Scalped Volume 3 this week, and it's not horror but it's a good drama in comic book form.

I had my Mother and Father in-law in town and wanted to spend time with them, and that means not watching horror movies. I still managed to review wrestling though, so I guess wrestling is ok, horror not so much.

I did think of something the other day. I noticed that the genre is known as horror now, and not Terror. When I was a kid the shelves of horror film were not horror they were "Terror". I wish people would take the adjective back, I like that better than horror for some reason.

So what's up for next week? I'm not sure, I'm looking into getting some new netflix movies in the mail and I don't know if they are going to be any good, or when I'll get them. I might go see something tomorrow, or I might just review a film that I own already.

I'm sorry for the lack of updates, hang in there with me, I'm getting back to it starting Monday. Trust me. In the mean time, get something for your dad or a grad in your family from the links provided. I can't give you anything, but it would be nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment