Friday, March 19, 2010

Introducing Ekimmu The Dead Lust

Earlier in the week I received an email from the director of this new film, "Ekimmu The Dead Lust" and I promised I'd say a little something. This movie looks intriguing to me, and I like how it's coming together. I didn't have a review in the chamber because I had an interview with Walmart this morning and felt like crap after I realized that 4 years of college, a degree, an a lifetime of debt has garnered me an interview with Walmart!

I hate my life.

I didn't get the job either.

Oh right, this movie looks cool, here's the Synopsis from the official Ekimmu The Dead Lust site, followed by the trailers to this cool indie-horror flick:

he unassuming rural town of Briar Creek seems to be keeping a nasty secret...

On a cross country trip home a young couple make a late night stop in this little town,
only to stumble across a mysterious girl lying along the dark roadside,

The evil lurking inside of her waiting...planning...plotting....

When the two girls find that they are somehow psychically connected strange things begin to happen.

It's only a matter of time before the two girls cant control the inevitable.
The following days will lead them to question everything, from their own existence to
whether or not they have somehow opened a doorway to evil.

All of their answers can be found in only the darkest of places.

Where the sins of the past become the sins of the future.

Lost in a strange town,
scared as hell
and running low on gas...
Darkness sets in as events begin to frantically tumble into the void of...


Dead Links kiddos

No comments:

Post a Comment