Friday, March 5, 2010

Sweet 16 Review

Sweet 16

Sweet 16 had a cool cover, and it attracted me to it. I bought it hook line and sinker, but then when watching...I completely lost it.

This film was bad. So bad that I don't even remember many of the details. Sweet 16 is a film from the 80's and it looks it. This dvd release was a terrible transfer of the film, and it didn't make any sort of coherent sense. I didn't like it at all.

In fact, I wouldn't even bother reviewing it at all.

I give up.

I'll be back on Monday with a legit review, because this one left a bad taste in my mouth.

Looking for grindhouse, horror, or sci-fi films? Please check out our amazon astore featuring all things horror. Don't trust astore? Check out amazon.com, surprisingly they have more grindhouse,horror,and rare sci-fi than you may not have thought possible.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah but i was just wondering whether or not the gorgeous 16 year-old chick appeared completely naked at some point in the film because if she did that would have made it worthwhile.

    ReplyDelete