Friday, October 10, 2008

Vacation

Hey guys,

I'm on vacation until Next Wednesday October 14th 2008. I'm going to Los Angeles and won't be able to do full reviews on this site until then.

However, if you'd like to jump in and write in my absence you are more than welcome to do so. Simply email me at sirjorge AT gmail dot com with whatever review you have in either a word document or inline text and I'll post it here with the movie poster and a link to your site.

I appreciate the comments and you guys that have purchased a dvd through the amazon links or have simply subscribe to the site. Thank you, I appreciate everything, and I promise I'll figure out a way to repay you guys.

In the meantime, go watch some horror movies, and enjoy yourselves. I'll return promptly and give more of my thoughts on my favorite genre.

Looking for grindhouse, horror, or sci-fi films? Please check out our amazon astore featuring all things horror. Don't trust astore? Check out amazon.com, surprisingly they have more grindhouse,horror,and rare sci-fi than you may not have thought possible.

2 comments:

  1. I don't subscribe, I just stalk you frequently:-) Have some fun for all of us stuck not on vacation!

    ReplyDelete