I received an email from some nerd that does a video show, and I liked the show enough to post it. This show is essentially a recommendation show, and this time around they did a "Halloween" episode.
So enjoy this, and rent or buy some horror.
As for me?
I'm going to watch Hostel again, cause I still have no job and am broke.
Support this blog by purchasing something from the Scary Film Web Store here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
In 1983 two big things happened. Sleepaway Camp was released to little to no fan fare. The second thing that happened was something that wo...
-
It was bound to happen, I finally ran into something produced by the British Film Industry. Well, to be fair this was a joint venture betwe...
-
Modern exploitation film is alive and well, and if you disagree, you need to see t his major studio film that is a remake of a 1971 film by ...
No comments:
Post a Comment