Hey folks,
I'll be out of the Scary Film office all next week.
I'll be going to the scariest place on earth for 8 days! That's right, I'm going straight to hell!
Disneyworld!
Ouch.
Please just take a break from the horror as I will be taking a small break. I'll return after 8 days or so with all new reviews, and mayhem, including another mail bag filled with people that hate me now. New year, and I'm getting hate mail, awesome.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
In 1983 two big things happened. Sleepaway Camp was released to little to no fan fare. The second thing that happened was something that wo...
-
It was bound to happen, I finally ran into something produced by the British Film Industry. Well, to be fair this was a joint venture betwe...
-
Modern exploitation film is alive and well, and if you disagree, you need to see t his major studio film that is a remake of a 1971 film by ...
Sir Jorge always remember that no matter how hideous and loathsome Disneyworld may be its still 1000 times better than London.
ReplyDelete