Saturday, December 10, 2011

The Return of Scary Film

I have to admit, I've been burned out on horror for quite sometime. I spent 4 years reviewing horror movies, trying to make a few cents, and spending a lot of my own money to fund this site's continual rentals and purchases, and have really hit a plateau. I don't have a lot of money, and no one buys with the links I provide, so I had to decide whether or not I wanted to continue with this site or not.

The short answer is, YES.

Starting Monday, I'll be posting far more reviews than you've probably ever thought I would. I will be reviewing anything and everything and from time to time the posts will be longer than usual. I'm open to comments, recommendations, and donations in the form of purchasing things from Amazon for your own good.

This is how it works:

YOU CLICK on AMAZON links, buy something for yourself, and they let me wet my beak. I get 4% of the sale, you pay no extra. It's that easy. Tell your mom, tell your dad, help a brotha out.

Monday, it all begins again.

Support this blog by visiting the Scary Film Web Store here.

2 comments:

  1. jervaise brooke hamsterDecember 11, 2011 at 11:23 AM

    Fabulous, as long as you dont plan to reveiw any British made garbage ! ! !, that would spoil everything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds great to do-but I love horror so try to do more horror, than all the others "Good Luck" I may not purchase but I do read your reviews and I love them. I know that does not pay the bills- but its must be something you enjoy doing-so keep it up and I look forward to your next review- Oh do you have a fb or twitter.

    ReplyDelete