Saturday, January 3, 2015

The best Horror Movies Are Coming

The best horror movies are the ones that don’t let us go to sleep at night. I haven’t seen a legitimately scary movie in a long time. When I first started writing this blog, I had one mission, to watch and review every single scary movie and see what made them scary. At this point, I just want to keep the site alive and possibly turn a profit. Why am I doing it for money? I’m not really doing it all for money, I still love the genre, but I need to pay bills and don’t want to shut down the page. As we get older, we realize that you can’t rest on laurels, and just pretend like we all make millions. Right now Scary Film Review makes nothing. I want to change that, but not without giving as much as I can to the site.

It’s with that in mind that you will be seeing a lot more of the best horror movies, and worse movies in the genre. I’m going to be investing heavily in writing, watching, and posting a lot more than you’re used to. For those that are still reading, thank you. To those that want to help the cause, please do so by going to amazon via the links, and that’s about it.

Expect more from the best horror movies and of course the sleaziest, worst movies of all time as well, it’s what I talk about on this site, so don’t expect anything less.

No comments:

Post a Comment