Thursday, July 7, 2011

Sleepaway Camp Midnight Screening July 29 Join Scary Film

sleepaway camp

Scary Film Review, The Smoking Siren, and possibly Little Dee Dee Ramone will be live and in person in line at the Sleepaway Camp Midnight Screening on July 29th 2011! If you or anyone of your idiot friends wants to meet me, or just wants to watch the film, you have to get your tickets. I am not sure who is the special guest, but the Nuart in Los Angeles is going to be having a special guest tbd, I'm banking on the star of the film, others are banking on the director, I just know it's going to be sick!

It should be noted that I am NOT affiliated with the performance in any way, but I know there has to be someone out there in the Los Angeles area that wants to get in on this madness with me and my friends.

Here's the info, and I'll put up a reminder later in the month. DO NOT MISS THIS! You can meet me, bug me, yell at me, hug me, and if you're single maybe date me. But even better you can see Sleepaway Camp in a full film print with surround sound in one of the finest midnight theaters in Los Angeles! Come on!

NUART
1272 Santa Monica Boulevard, just west of the 405 Freeway
West Los Angeles, CA 90025
(310) 281-8223

Sleepaway Camp
July 29, 2011
11:59 PM
W/ Special Guests TBD


Tickets are on sale now, just visit the Nuart Site.

If you buy tickets and are going, email me sirjorge AT gmail dot com and let me know, and we can meet up and shake hands, and for you single ladies, what's up?!?!

Anyways, it should be a great night full of horror nostalgia with one of my personal favorite movies.

No comments:

Post a Comment