Friday, August 26, 2011

Donations Now Accepted

I live in California now. I have been here since my wife and I got a divorce. I am currently a professional writer, and in no way rich or am "living" large in any way. I'm struggling much like the rest of the world. You may have noticed a few changes around here, despite my lack of reviews lately.

The first thing I've done is started to implement in line advertising again. If you see the bright green links, check them out, I'll get a cut. If not, leave them be.

The second thing I've implemented is advertising options for horror movies, exploitation film, and clothing. Check out those stores and help me get a few extra cents.

Lastly, I've stopped linking to Amazon. Amazon affiliates no longer lets anyone in California make money from displaying their ads so I don't have them.

At this point, I will continue to review horror, write random crap, and I just ask for a donation. If you have nothing to give, give nothing and enjoy the content. If you have extra, send it my way, and I'll be forever grateful.

If you have complaints, comments, or whatever email me sirjorge AT gmail dot com or leave a comment in the posts.

Support this blog by donating money for dvd's, netflix, and future web hosting.








No comments:

Post a Comment