Tuesday, April 12, 2011

The Transitional Champion

What's up readers of this blog. For those that aren't familiar with the antics of one Sir Jorge of Culver, let me introduce myself, my name is Jorge. I'm a Mexican idiot that now lives in Los Angeles.

I don't usually air out my personal life on this site, but I think that some of you are wondering why the site isn't getting updated at a breakneck pace like before. Well, here is your chance to dive into my hell.

In February my now ex-wife wanted to leave me and took some "confusing" time to think. She divorced me, and we are now in different places. I flew back to my mom's house in Los Angeles and am now writing to you from the bedroom that my sister stayed in while I was on an adventure through the northwest. It sucks. I'm not going to sugar coated, this was not my dream, and I didn't want this to happen, but life has a way of punching you in the balls then hitting you with reality. I'm not bitter, I'm enjoying my new life here, and the transition is now starting to settle down a little.

I have upgraded my equipment to a BLU RAY player and a flat screen television for the full HD effect. I don't have surround sound, so those that are looking for tips and tricks and reviews on the digital sounds, I can't provide that. I can provide picture quality, smoothness, and special feature counts on some of the dvd's that I will be reviewing in the near future.

The upgrade cost me a lot, and that's why I'm going to ask you for money. If you have an extra dime please buy something through Amazon links found on this site. I need every dime I can get. I'm unemployed, and haven't landed on my feet at all. I barely even had a job interview, so please bare with me as I beg you for some change.

The reviews will be forthcoming. I have 4 movies ready to be reviewed, I just need to stop procrastinating and get to them! I do not believe that they are British, so no one panic. They are older grindhouse era pictures, and I'm hoping for blood, and guts, and sex, as is the custom to this site.

I'm not sure if I'll be posting quite as often as before, but I'll try to chime in as often as possible. I've had a long hard road in this time, but I'm doing well now, and I'm looking forward to a brighter future, a single existence full of goregasms.

Support this blog by visiting the Scary Film Web Store here.

2 comments:

  1. jervaise brooke hamsterApril 12, 2011 at 12:19 PM

    Sir Jorge, its great to know that none of the 4 films that you will be reveiwing in the next couple of weeks are British, American horror movies NEVER disapoint where-as British horror films ALWAYS disapoint, heres to another 10,000 reveiws of NON-British horror movies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. otis rampaging heterosexualityApril 12, 2011 at 12:27 PM

    Sir Jorge, now that you`re single again you can bring in 4 different whores every day, you lucky sod. By the way, the lack of money shouldn`t be a problem if you stay with the drug-addicted birds, they only charge $10 for a blow-job (well the birds round where i live do anyway).

    ReplyDelete