Sunday, January 23, 2011

Weekend Double Feature Next Week

double feature

The weekend got away from me this time, and couldn't update the blog with a review of Night of the Creeps, but it will go up tomorrow sometime. This weekend flew by, and when you don't have a job, you find other things to do. I read the whole Adam Carolla book (hilarious), watched the NFL playoffs, watched some horror movies (but didn't review them), and ate one of the best hamburgers I've ever had in this piece of trash city I live in. I hate this town.

I also drank a Pub Ale from the UK, and it was mighty good. I already forgot the name but it comes in a yellow can, and I loved it.

If you're looking to write reviews on this site, I'm opening up the doors to ideas of allowing a guest post or two. I'm also tinkering with the idea of doing a "movie club" in which we all watch the same movie and review it on our respective sites, and I post a link, and we all have fun. I'm also trying to figure out how to podcast, because I can talk and well...I've seen far more movies than I've reviewed on this site, and I can BS with the best of them. If no one comes forward, that's fine, I have plenty of time on my hands to write and review filth.

Next week! Yes next weekend I will be doing a major double feature for this site, a rarity indeed. I will be posting both on Saturday and Sunday, full reviews of 2 films that I haven't decided on yet. If you have a suggestion, by all means drop me a comment or an email and I will take it into consideration. Otherwise, It's going to be Russian roulette with the horror movies I have or don't have at my disposal. As for this weekend, I'm sorry. But next weekend, you'll want to stick around, because I will be watching horror, eating popcorn, and falling asleep on my couch.

Like I said, I have no job, and I haven't made much from this site. If you are going to shop online for horror dvd's visit the following link and help me keep the dream alive: the Scary Film Web Store here. Thank you, and goodnight.

3 comments:

  1. jervaise brooke hamsterJanuary 24, 2011 at 3:55 AM

    So pub ale from the US wasn`t good enough, you had to go for British rubbish instead, i`m disapointed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. jervaise, you can say that British ale sucks, but I have tried many an American Cream Stout and NO ONE does it better than the UK, and Britain. But you might know something I don't, I'm sorry to once again disappoint.

    ReplyDelete
  3. jervaise brooke hamsterJanuary 24, 2011 at 2:33 PM

    Sir Jorge, the idea that the British might be able to do anything better than the United States is totally and utterly absurd, and you bloody-well know it is as well.

    ReplyDelete