Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Where Is Sir Jorge

Wow, I never thought I had to do another status update. First and foremost, thank you to anyone that has still stuck around. I know I haven't updated in quite sometime, and I apologize for that.

Here goes:

1. As many of you know, I got divorced. My wife and I split, and I have been depressed, severely. I at one point, thought my life was over. It is essentially a nightmare right now.

2. Writing. I have been writing for a living. I have to stay on the grind to make a minimum wage. It sucks.

3. Lack of motivation. I've been lacking serious motivation. I have written on this site for about 4 years and tried hard to make a little extra money, so it's disheartening to see it not working. I know, I'm selling out, I have to unwind my thoughts.

4. Updates are coming. That's all I can say. I don't know when, or how much, or anything. But this site is NOT DEAD! Stick around, please.

No comments:

Post a Comment