I wanted to finally update this blog because I have finally settled in. I am no longer married, and I'm living in my mothers house in Los Angeles. I'm broke, I have no job, and I just now got a television. Tonight, I'll be purchasing a Blu Ray player and will start watching horror asap. You guys will get your horror fix sooner than later.
Until then, please buy something online to help me out in the transition. Thank you!
Support this blog by visiting the Scary Film Web Store here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
In 1983 two big things happened. Sleepaway Camp was released to little to no fan fare. The second thing that happened was something that wo...
-
It was bound to happen, I finally ran into something produced by the British Film Industry. Well, to be fair this was a joint venture betwe...
-
Modern exploitation film is alive and well, and if you disagree, you need to see t his major studio film that is a remake of a 1971 film by ...
No comments:
Post a Comment