Wednesday, December 15, 2010

New Comment Policy Starting Today

This time of the month I would traditionally write out all the comments, and then answer them in one large post, twice a month. I guess that's 2 posts, but whatever. Today was going to be one of those days where I painstakingly pine over all your comments, and we talk about the crap you guys are saying, and to be fair, some of it is in fact crap, total crap, but some of it is actually rather entertaining.

The new comment policy defined

This is how it's going to work, since I get such a large amount of comments and I don't want to copy and paste a million comments every 15 days, I'm going to be allowing you guys to just go nuts and comment whenever you'd like, as you've been doing.

The Difference being that I will be commenting in posts, rather than putting them on the front page. I will then see about adding a widget in the sidebar to announce the newest comments, so that you can go over there and talk random trash or bs your way into a conversation of a million comments.

That being said, the comments that were left from November 30th - December 14th will now start getting replies from me, so you'll have to back track or wait for the widget.

This comes only because I've been getting far more comments in my inbox than I choose to compile and talk about in the posts, so lucky you, you get real time commentary from me, because I still have no damn job and not even a reply.

Thanks again for your patience.


Support this blog by visiting the Scary Film Web Store here.

2 comments:

  1. jervaise brooke hamsterDecember 16, 2010 at 3:24 PM

    "The Hamster" will always be here to make sure that you stay well away from British made garbage. Thats all you have to do to ensure that this site remains one of the best horror movie reveiw sites on the entire web, simply make sure that you NEVER repeat NEVER reveiw another British made film on this site, THATS ALL YOU HAVE TO DO TO MAINTAIN A GREAT HORROR MOVIE REVEIW SITE AND HAVE A HAPPY LIFE.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, well, give me a few years, i might run out of American horror

    ReplyDelete