Monday, June 14, 2010

From The Mailbag Mid June 2010 Edition

We are at the mid-month point of June, which has been quite good for me. I've been watching the World Cup, and horror movies, trying to stay positive about life, since I have no job still.

So far not a lot has happened in the way of comments, but there was one person that was definitely up for a comment or two.

jervaise brooke hamster said in regards to my "Cherry Falls Review":

I still cant accept that shes gone, she was such a sexy bird.

Yeah man, and now her husband is dead too. Drugs are crazy man, I don't do em, but then again I'm not rich nor do I know where to find any. I still think she was hotter before she dyed her hair...or stopped dyeing it...what do I know?

jervaise brooke hamster said in regards to my "Splice Review":

I want to bugger Sarah Polley.

You and me both, you and me both.

Well that's it for now, I'll have a new review for Wednesday, a rewind post for Friday and more horror action for the second half of this month. In the meantime, please patronize my sponsors, cause I am seriously broke.

No comments:

Post a Comment