Monday, June 28, 2010

End of the Month Mailbag June 2010 Edition

The weekend had me watching the World Cup and nearly ripping my clothes in agony as my teams were trounced in the World Cup round of 16. I'm inclined to believe that the World Cup is fixed and/or rigged or something as there is no reason why these things should happen.

But alongside the agony of defeat is the agony of time wasted and not enough horror movies viewed for a Monday morning update, but that's ok, it's the end of the month and I get to dive into the mail bag.

Anonymous left a comment on my post "The Changeling Review":

It's rated R because it's fucking terrifying.

The movie was terrifying for the times, but it's actually not as harsh in today's standards. Sure there are creepy moments, but the slow burn takes a while to live up to the hype and the gore is not really all that good.

Joe has left this comment in regards to my review "Run Bitch Run Review":

Sounds crazy! Thanks for the review...

First and foremost, thank you for your comment. Yes, the movie is crazy and you're welcome for the review. Unfortunately, I had to delete your comment from my interior pages because it looked like Spam. Sorry Joe, you can't just go into business for yourself in the comments and try to squeeze some page rank juice.

That's it for the comments from the latter stages of this month.

There are a few things that you can do to help keep this site going, and eventually help me get a real dot com with a stronger blogging platform.

You can check out Amazon.com for online dvd's and more. Click here, bookmark it and use it. It won't cost you extra, and I'll get a fraction of a cent on each thing you buy. The money goes directly towards getting a domain name and hosting as well as more dvd's for review.

The second thing you can do is check out the Horror merchandise found at this link here. Officially licensed shirts from your favorite horror movies has to entice.

Lastly, send me your recommendations and comments and I'll answer them on the site and of course, watch and review whatever you request.

No comments:

Post a Comment