Saturday, January 30, 2010

Contest: WIN SEED OF CHUCKY DVD

Seed of Chucky

This is somewhat of an experiment. You can finally get something free from this website. You can win a dvd of "Seed of Chucky". All you have to do to win this dvd, is comment. Leave me a comment from this point forward until February 15th 2010 and you will be entered to win a FREE Seed of CHUCKY DVD!

This contest is open to ANYONE in the United States. UK fans, and others, I'm sorry. But we'll have to figure something out in the near future.

So comment, tell a friend, tell them to comment, and please support the site.

If all goes well my plan is to give away dvd's each month.

Leave me a comment, or send an email if you can't comment to sir jorge AT gmail dot com, if you win you'll be notified by email...so maybe don't post your email for everyone to see just drop me a line or spell it out...

Good luck and goodnight...

Looking for grindhouse, horror, or sci-fi films? Please check out our amazon astore featuring all things horror. Don't trust astore? Check out amazon.com, surprisingly they have more grindhouse,horror,and rare sci-fi than you may not have thought possible.

2 comments:

  1. I guess I will post first.

    fresh02_88@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe more people haven't posted. I will say I just found this site, and it makes for good reading about movies that I may want to see.

    iceman34572@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete