Thursday, May 29, 2008

Evil Dead The Musical



Evil Dead The Musical is coming. I'm not going to see it. It sounds lame.

I hate singing stuff anyways.

I can't watch musicals.

Where's the reviews?

I'm sorry, my netflix que has been delivering some good shows, but no horror, and I've been out of town, and had visitors coming in and leaving, so I've been slow on the draw.

Do not FEAR though, I've got a lot of stuff coming, just be patient with me, I'm trying to get a lot of things done, including a SCARY FILMS PODCAST! For now, please check out our online store and get something, it helps me pay the netflix bill.

Looking for grindhouse, horror, or sci-fi films? Please check out our amazon astore featuring all things horror. Don't trust astore? Check out amazon.com, surprisingly they have more grindhouse,horror,and rare sci-fi than you may not have thought possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...